Broadway room is situated at the front of the house looking towards the villages of Buckland and Laverton. The curtains are made from a Laura Ashley design of pussywillow and give the room a soft and calm air. The super king bed can be split to make a twin bedded room. The washbasin is situated in the corner of the room and has ensuite shower facilites. This room is named after our village which nestles beneath the Worcestershire hills of the Cotswolds and over the centuries it has made its mark in many different ways. In the 1600s it was a major stopping place for the stage coaches that travelled between Worcester and London. From£105 per night for double occupancy.
- Superking bed – can also be twinned.
- Ensuite shower facilities.
- Digital LCD TV.
- Hospitality Tray.
- White Company Toiletries.
- Blenheim Palace Bottled Water.
- Complimentary WiFi Broadband.
- Radio//Alarm Clock.
- Selection of Twinings Teas.
- Front facing room.
- Views towards Cotswold Hills.
- Luxurious white bed linen.
- Area 18.7 square metres.